Purpose of Pluto (Device + App)
Leaving dogs alone at home is inevitable sometimes, especially when owners have to go out to work on a daily base. Then, how to make sure the dog is having a good time and behaving well for 8 hours until the owner’s back?
For households having a yard, dogs are usually allowed to go jumping around by themselves and go potty in the garden if they have to. However, for apartment dogs, it’s harder to manage their mental and physical needs for a long period of time.
Pluto, is a smart home set design for apartment dogs having to spend some time alone everyday. The purpose of Pluto is to be the dogs’ friend who plays with and takes care of them while the owner’s not home. Also, it serves as a bridge to keep connection between dogs and owners.
What does Pluto do for the dog?
- Playing with the dog
- Giving treats
- Cleaning potty
What does Pluto do for the owner?
- Monitoring the dog’s behavior and sending real time notifications
- Collecting videos for review
- Allowing real-time playing with the dog using the Pluto mobile app
Purpose of the mobile app
Remotely check, review, control and receive notification
- Remind owners about taking actions to the devices
- Allow owners to check and review dog’s behavior anytime and anywhere
- Allow owners to check and control devices anytime and anywhere
- Allow remotely interact with dogs